If you’re here looking to make a meaningful change in your life, but not quite sure how to go about it, welcome!
Maybe you're feeling stuck.
You did everything you were supposed to, but despite the high paying tech job, you feel unfulfilled. You’re not moving the needle like you wanted. Or you don't quite know who you or what your interests are anymore. You feel that there is something more out there for you.
I’m here to tell you that it’s possible - let’s figure out together what that thing is.
Maybe you're feeling lost.
You are very new to this, maybe it’s your first time going after that dream job, or starting a side hustle or pursuing an alternative that’s not the 9-5. You know you don't want to be doing what you're doing now, but also not quite sure how to get to the next one.
Love that you’re here - let's work together to build a customized plan so you’ll know exactly what the most important next steps are to get your next job or first client.
Maybe you're feeling doubtful.
You believe that there is a dream career out there but not quite sure how to make the transition, or if you have the skill of what it takes. It feels scary to leave behind the good pay, and all that you’ve known for the last couple of years. You waver in your confidence, wondering if this is actually right for you.
You're in the right place - let’s boldly overcome your fears and chase after your big dreams.
*Ready for this? We kick off soon! Last day to join November's Get Unstuck program is Thursday, October 31st at 11:59pm EST. *
If you're here, chances are that you’re ready to turn finding a career you love from “someday” into “today”.
By the end of this program, you’ll have a crystal clear answer to the question “What should I do next?” and a specific game plan for jumping into action and into your dream career.
Get Unstuck is a four week online program that takes you from feeling stuck in your career to feeling sure about your next career move, so you can confidently change into a fulfilling career.
This is the exact framework I used to escape my marketing job in tech and easefully change into a completely new (and more creative!) industry in just 2 months.
Unlike other job search programs, this program is unique in that it focuses on YOU first.
Putting yourself first is the only way towards a fulfilling career, and comes from the mindset that you are the designer of your life & career.
Schedule: Here’s what you can expect week to week and the powerful topics we'll cover
Week 1: Getting crystal clear on your impactful dreams
We’re kicking off by focusing on *you*. Here is where we’ll delve deep into your vision, interests, and paint a clear picture of a life that inspires you. This is the foundation - the blueprint of all that we’ll be working towards.
Week 2: Mapping your interests to actual careers
In this exploration phase, we’ll not only brainstorm potential careers that’ll bring you fulfillment, but also identifying industries and roles includes your non-negotiables. Here is also where you’ll be reaching out to people in your dream role (don’t worry, scripts included)!
Week 3: Trying on your ideal career for size
How to get experience without the experience? Building a prototype (aka MVP) is the answer. Here is where we’ll be focusing on one career that aligns with your strength, vision, and interests. And you’ll be trying on that career to see how it feels!
Week 4: Jumpstarting your next career
Woohoo! Now that you’ve figured out what’s next and gotten unstuck, there’s nothing holding you back. We’ll get you all set up with the next steps for creating a pivot project (my secret sauce that’ll let you skip the traditional interviews and get your foot in the door in no time)! So that you can finally get and your dream career.
This program is also designed to take care of you from start to finish (time to say goodbye to all the overwhelm!), and set you up for success with three key ingredients:
- Career game plan to jumpstart your career change (and one that you’re actually excited about putting into action because you created it)
- Accountability system that cheers you on and keeps you on track all the way until the finish line
- Insights from me as someone who’s done it before, so you can get to your goal effectively and discover what you love much faster
Within 30 days, you'll also get from this program:
- Clarity around your purpose, life goals, and strengths
- Confidence around what your dream career is and exactly how to get there
- Connections in the new industry to get your foot in the door (wooo 🎉)
"Before, I was sort of drifting and didn’t really have something in my life that I was excited about. I actually thought about this alternative career before, but I didn’t know if I wanted to start it or even how to. While creating the action plan, it gave me hope. The framework in itself plus your feedback, my creative realization and one month focus gave me so much confidence! I have a few clients now, and it’s been amazing to feel alive every day."
- David H. Software engineer, now starting his own programming interview coaching business
A deeper look into what's included in this all-in-one career exploration bootcamp:
- Purposeful pivot project to figure out your meaningful career once and for all
- Personalized career roadmap so you know exactly what to do every step of the way (yay structure!)
- Weekly review emails to keep you organized and on track
- Unlimited text / email support from me as your coach
- 50 minute coaching call to get you unstuck and accelerate (with BONUS: one round of feedback from me to take your roadmap plan to the next level)
By the end of this program, you’ll get crystal clear on what your dream career is and the exact next steps, so you're actually MOVING instead of being stuck.
You’ll practice slaying your goals (now and later). You’ll experience how energizing and alive a meaningful career can feel. You'll gain a sense of purpose and confidence AND a foot-in-the-door project that'll help you successfully change careers.
This program will show you what’s possible.
It will also take time and investment.
This program is a good fit for you if:
- You feel an urge to create, and want to do something about it.
- You are ready to make a change in your life and get excited about Mondays.
- You are choosing to commit to this, even if it feels a little scary. And precisely because it feels scary - often when that happens, it signals something meaningful.
This program is probably not a good fit for you if:
- You are using this to get a cookie-cutter job. If the job feels like a “should do”, each action item will feel like a chore. The intention of the program is to get you closer to your true ideal, and those who’ve gotten the most value out of the program intrinsically wanted to do the thing first.
- You are feeling stagnant and waiting for something fulfilling to come along. Everything takes effort. If you’re not ready to take the initiative to grow, you won’t get much value out of the program. You have to put in the work and follow through to see results.
The Investment: $497
Hey there, I'm Yunzhe!
I’m a career coach who helps unfulfilled tech people escape the corporate race and switch into a career that feels creative + freeing. Since successfully changing careers in just two months using a bootcamp I created, I’ve taught dozens of others to use the same framework to launch their own fulfilling careers.
But things weren’t always this smooth-sailing. After I moved cross-country to SF for a growth marketing job, I was crushed when I soon realized that it was not my dream job after all. I felt lost and stuck...And almost got fired.
So I started doing pivot projects where I systematically explored a different interest every month in 2016. Since then, I’ve gotten crystal clear on my purpose, created a full-time career with work that I love, and spend my days deeply connecting with people I care about.
Work used to hold me back, now it's my answer to “what are you currently excited about?” and “what are you doing to impact the world?”. If this is also what you want for your life, (even if you have no idea what your interests are right now), Get Unstuck will become the program that’ll help you figure out exactly what your next purpose-filled career is 🎁
How the program have helped others:
I felt so frustrated with previous jobs and started doubting if I had the skills to be successful. My confidence took a drop. I was also ready for a career change, but just didn’t know what to do next. Through the one month focus, I started getting clear on the roles that would be a good fit for me. I never considered making a plan before...this was so much better than throwing sticks at a wall! I’m at a dream career now and feeling much more fulfilled and purposeful.
- Kristie M. Recruiter, now matching other people to their ideal career
This program held me accountable. Those in my life know about my goals, but they don't necessarily push me to meet them. During the program, I was able to intentionally practice the skill of writing in a deliberate manner--and that "meta" skill of practicing is probably the most valuable skill I want to develop right now.
- Daniel C. Software engineer, now starting his journey towards writing mastery
I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where you could also achieve those things.
Whether it’s finding that fulfilling career, getting the dream job, or creating your own.
Where do you want to be in a year? 6 months? Or even a month from now?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
And you can either figure it out on your own (which can take years to do) or take my strategies and move towards where you want to be in a matter of weeks.
Are you ready to take the next step towards your dream career?
Frequently Asked Questions
Last day to get access to the NOVEMBER program is Thursday, October 31st.
It includes the essentials:
- Foolproof career plan to finally get started
- A "get unstuck" project to pinpoint your purpose + meaningful career
- Weekly training videos to keep you on track
- 30 days of accountability, structure and support
- 50 minute coaching call whenever you need it